Oracle Platinum Homes – Images are for illustrative purposes only and may depict upgrade options which may incur additional charges and homes as displayed. Refer to floor plan brochures or working drawings for specific detail. Some images may also depict features not supplied by Oracle Platinum Homes including landscaping, pools, water features, window furnishings, fireplaces, wall furnishes and finishes, cladding, in built joinery, decorative lighting, décor, furniture and flat profile roof tiles. Artists impressions are for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to drawings. Facade details such as wall finishes, entry doors, window sizing and placement may vary between house types and sizes. Refer to floor plan brochures or working drawings for specific detail.
Oracle Platinum Homes reserves the right to alter plans/inclusions without notice. Plans are not shown to scale and all measurements including recommended lot width indicated are approximate only. For detailed pricing including details about our standard inclusions please talk to one of our Sales Consultants. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in anyway without written permission from Oracle Platinum Homes.
EOFY Deposit Offer
Available for a limited time only. $500 deposit is non-refundable. Please see your consultant for more details.
Elevate your Everyday
Promotion valid from 01-01-2021 until 31-3-2021 – Preliminary Deposit must be paid on or prior to this date to be eligible for the offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This promotion is NOT able to be used in conjunction with ANY other promotional or Colour Studio Voucher offers.
Promotion available on standard Oracle Platinum Homes Designs with Quartz level inclusions only, any changes to product will be priced accordingly and at full cost.
Please read the corresponding terms and conditions for each specific package option included and nominate your choice in the boxes provided. Limit one per customer. All illustrations are for marketing purposes only and have been prepared in good faith and with due care.
The promotion is conducted by Oracle Building Corporation trading as Oracle Platinum Homes. QBCC 1174800, OFT 251160C.
Specific Terms & Conditions are provided for each option*
Best Value Promise
1. Oracle Platinum Homes will give you an honest, no obligation assessment of what you are receiving free of charge.
2. To be eligible for our Best Value Promise, you are required to submit your competing tender or contract for review by Oracle Platinum Homes.
3. ‘Value’ is assessed by Oracle Platinum Homes and takes into account both the level and quality of inclusions as well as completeness of your total price (including hidden costs).
4. There is no obligation to proceed with Oracle Platinum Homes, regardless of the outcome of the assessment.
5. If Oracle Platinum Homes are not able to offer superior value, we’ll give you a Design Studio Voucher valued at $1000.00 to spend at our Design Studio during your build.
6. To receive this Design Studio Voucher, it is a requirement you build with Oracle Platinum Homes.
7. This offer is able to be used in conjunction with other Oracle Platinum Homes offers. Please ask us for further details.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
As an established builder of quality homes, Oracle Building Corporation Pty Ltd trading as “Oracle Platinum Homes” is pleased to offer this guarantee on your new home to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to your peace of mind. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, the Oracle Platinum Homes Lifetime Structural Warranty provides you protection from any structural defects for the life of your home, additional comfort when making the decision to build with us.
What is Covered:
The Oracle Platinum Homes Lifetime Structural Warranty covers structural defects that effect the following areas of your home:
- Foundation systems, concrete and/or strip footing defects;
- Structural timbers and steel in wall frames and roof frames; and
- Load bearing brick work.
What is Excluded:
The following are examples of situations where the Oracle Platinum Homes Lifetime Structural Warranty does not apply:
- Misuse or Neglect – Any defects that arise from neglecting or failing to properly maintain your home or misuse of your home after construction has been completed.
- Environmental Damage – Any defects that arise from natural forces or events including damage from storms, fire, rain, flood, earthquake, wind or other event or tempest.
- Natural Causes – Any defects to the foundations or footing systems caused by abnormal conditions including tree roots and plant growth affecting any structural element, poor surface drainage and/or damaged or leaking plumbing.
- Termite Damage – Your new home is provided with termite protection in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standard AS3660.1. You are required to undertake yearly inspection of the termite control system for this warranty to apply. Any termite damage to structural timbers will not be covered if yearly inspections are not maintained.
- Flooring – Any damage that occurs to floor coverings where there has been foundation or slab failure or movement as result of failure to properly maintain the property.
- Additions or Renovation – Any structural damage caused or contributed to by any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including pool installation) performed by persons or builders other than Oracle Platinum Homes.
- Non-Structural Items – Without limitation, any damage to non-structural items including minor cracking to internal wall junctions and cornices, fittings, floor and wall coverings, cupboards, basins, baths, showers, bench tops, electrical switches and lights and moveable goods and chattels, are excluded from this warranty.
You are required to maintain your home in accordance with the documents provided to you as part of your building contract, any approved plans and engineering documents, your handover pack and any other specific warranty requirements including the Termite Protection Guarantee. You are also required to maintain your property and the foundations/slab in accordance with the relevant CSIRO Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance: A Homeowner’s Guide.
The Oracle Platinum Homes Lifetime Structural Warranty is offered to the original owners of the home named in the signed building contract. This Warranty is not transferrable to any other party. On receipt of any accepted claim under the Warranty, Oracle Platinum Homes will undertake, at their cost, any necessary inspections, repairs and/or rectification work that is deemed reasonable and necessary to address any structural defects covered in this Warranty.
Structural Defects are defects that have an adverse impact on the safety, security or liveability of the home and will be determined by reference to the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards. This Warranty is provided in addition to any express or implied warranties under the ACL or other legislation.
COLORBOND® steel & TRUECORE®:
^Warranty subject to exclusions, application and eligibility criteria. For full terms and conditions and to determine the eligibility of your product for the warranty visit bluescopesteel.com.au/warranties or contact us on 1800 800 789. COLORBOND® steel, TRUECORE® BlueScope, and the BlueScope brand mark and are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058. All rights reserved
Digital & Instore: The ‘Quartz inclusions’ brochure may show information now out-dated. Timber frame & trusses with a tile roof is no longer a standard Quartz inclusion. Please refer to the latest inclusions version, check with your Consultant if unsure. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Retraction added 21-01-21 – 2:00 pm.
Print & Instore: The ‘Why Build with Us’ information was published in our brochure with an error. The correct experience was 10 years. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Retraction added 13-11-19 – 9:00 am.
QBCC 1174800, NSW OFT 251160C, HIA 539981.
© Reproduction in any form either in whole or in part is strictly forbidden.